i was forced to do this writeup to educate folks who are looking for quick fix, sorry, your desperation could either make you a prey or cause you to be vulnerable to wolfs in sheep clothing desguised as travel agent and promising you a Canadian work permit in a bid to swindle off some cool cash from you
There have been many changes made to the way a person must apply for a work permit Canada. By making new amendments to the foreign worker program, Canadian immigration is trying to protect both foreign workers from exploitation and the Canadian labor market.
In almost every case, a job offer is required in order to obtain a Canada work permit. A job offer can also help you obtain Canadian permanent residence, through an Arranged Employment Opinion. Certain categories like open work permits and the working holiday visa program do not require a job offer in order to obtain a Canada work permit.
In addition, most work permits in Canada require labor market verification, what is known as a Labor Market Opinion (LMO). Once a person obtains a positive LMO they may apply for a Canada work permit. If the Canada work permit requires an LMO, the Canadian employer, must have first advertised the position and be able to demonstrate there are no Canadian permanent residents or citizens that are qualified to fill the position. There are some advertising exemptions for categories of Canada work permits that require an LMO, for more information on advertising exemptions, tell us about your Canadian job offer.
What you should know if you want to work in Canada
- Your employer may need to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire you.This is a document from Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada that gives your employer permission to hire a foreign worker.
- Your employer may need to pay an employer compliance fee and submit an Offer of Employment form to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- If you are exempt from the LMIA process, your employer must take this step before you can apply for a work permit. A Form Aid is available to help employers complete the Offer of Employment form.
- You do not have to submit any documents from an employer if you are applying for an open work permit
- If you are exempt from the LMIA process and are approved for an open work permit, you will be able to work for any Canadian employer that is not on the list of ineligible employers.
- You must meet the requirements to:
- enter the country,
- stay in Canada and
- get a work permit.
This means you may also need a visitor visa.
- A work permit does not let you live in Canada permanently.To do so, you must qualify under an immigration category as a permanent resident.
- Your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children may apply to come to Canada with you, and, if they wish, apply for a study or work permit.
You normally have to apply for a work permit from outside Canada. Sometimes, you can apply as you enter Canada or from inside Canada, but many of the requirements are the same. and do note it takes up to four months as a Nigerian based on a complete application package.
What is a complete application package?
Your application package is complete when you have:
- answered all of the questions on the application form, and
- submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
If you forget to send a document, your application may be returned to you, the processing of your application may be delayed, or your application may be refused.
don’t fall prey to desperate agents, if you need more information ask me now on whatsapp 08033604168, asking questions is FREE and get clarification before you spend your hard earned money