Every year, over 35 million people visit Canada. Some for travel and leisure, others to visit family. Whatever your reason is,don’t be deceived , you require the proper documentation to enter Canada.especially If you come from a country which is considered to be visa exempt,
In Order To Qualify For Canadian Visitor Visa You Must:
- satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
- show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
- not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).
GETTING YOUR VISITOR VISA FOR CANADA
Obtaining a Canadian visitor visa or temporary resident permit (TRV) is often easier said than done. Due to the fact that many people take advantage of these visas and overstay their authorized period of time in Canada, immigration officers scrutinize such applications. You will need to, above all else, prove that you have strong and sufficient ties to your home country to convince an officer that you will leave Canada after your visa expire.
Beyond this, you will need to also demonstrate your intended temporary purpose in Canada. Do not forget that you are applying for a temporary document and an officer will wish to see the temporary nature of your stay in all aspects of your application.
A travel itinerary with valid return tickets goes a long way to convince an officer that you will return to your home country. Proof of employment, family ties and property in your home country are also very useful to demonstrating your ties to your home country.
Note, you and your family members may be required to appear in person to have your fingerprints and photograph (biometric information) taken at a biometric collection service point.
You must not have your biometric fingerprints and photo taken before you submit your application for Visitor Visa. You can have your biometrics collected:
- after you submit your application and have received a biometric instruction letter which will direct you to a list of points of service you may choose from;
- at the same time as you are submitting your application in person at a Visa Application Centre(VAC).
You may meet all requirements for the Temporary Resident Visa or Visa for Canada, however, if you do not adequately demonstrate that you will exit at the end of your authorized stay, a Citizenship and Immigration officer making a decision on your matter will most likely refuse your application.
You can demonstrate ties your home country by showing that you have connections to your community through memberships, property ownership or lease agreements that require an ongoing commitment. Family ties such as your immediate family or any other ties that you might be able to think of. Do not discount any information as relevant. The more information you can provide to this effect the better as it will help strengthen your case.
A Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visa is not as straightforward as it appears, many clients come to us after they have already been refused on their own application. Not to worry, because Akrami & Associates has a wealth of experience in dealing with such matters. Contact us to find out how we can help you. add me n whatsapp 2348033604168