Australia has been the ideal destination for many students around the globe with Strong Educational Infrastructure, a high quality of life, relatively lower expense and easy visa chances have made Australia, a preferred destination for courses in the recent years.
Students from all over the world come to Australia to take advantage of its world-class higher education, its progressive vocational education , training, its excellent schools and its world leadership in English language courses for international students
A good education consultant will not only help students accomplish their dream but also see to it that they heads in the right direction.
“Education Consultants play a crucial role in achieving dreams come true, by acting as “navigators” to the whole procedure”
while there has been a lot of issues and challenges in the admission selection process and visa for alot of student, its important that you read this information thoroughly,
Student Recruitment, Selection and Enrolment Process Applications for admission for students on a student visa must be made, Students must complete the student application form and send the completed form together with relevant supporting documents such as birth certificate/ passport, high school certificate/ qualification, IELTS/ English language evidence to the College along with the Enrolment Fee. All supporting documents that are not in English language will need to be accompanied by their English translations.
Application forms will be processed by the College and the application assessed on the basis of the information supplied. The participants for each program offered by the College will be selected in a manner that reflects access and equity principles. Completion of the student application form does not imply that the College will make an offer to the student. When prospective students apply to enter the College to study, the following procedure applies to the processing of applications:
- The College will assess the applicant’s previous educational qualifications (either obtained in Australia or overseas) necessary for studying at the required level of the proposed qualification. The application is also assessed to determine whether the applicant meets the required entry level competencies for the particular qualification in which the applicant wants to enrol.
- If the applicant’s educational qualifications do not meet the College’s admission requirements, other factors may be considered at the discretion of the College. Verified evidence of these other factors must be included with the application. These other factors may include: – Mature age, and or proof of being 18 years or older at the proposed date of commencement – Work experience, – Attitude and aptitude, – Previous academic results, – Attendance / participation rate in the previous College, – Ability and skills to function in an academic environment, – Possibility to succeed in his/her academic endeavours.
- Having arrived at an admission decision, the English language skills will also be assessed. If student has a satisfactory IELTS score (listed under entry requirements), the applicant will be offered a place in the chosen course
- If an applicant cannot produce a satisfactory IELTS score, and there are doubts about the English language skills to cope in an academic environment, the applicant will be advised to enrol in an English EAL (English as an Additional Language) course, at their own additional expense, for an appropriate duration until the student achieves an IELTS score of 5.5. The cost of an additional English course is not included in the fees that have been quoted.
- In a situation where the student can demonstrate that he or she can communicate in English but cannot produce any formal English qualification as described above, then the student will be required to complete an English Placement Test at the College. If the student meet the required standard of the test, the student will be offered a place in the chosen course.
- Successful applicants will be sent a Letter of Offer and Written Agreement and a request for payment by the College. The Letter of Offer and Written Agreement must be completed in full, signed by the applicant, dated and returned to the College
- Applicants wishing to accept the Offer must pay the fee requested in the Letter of Offer and Written Agreement, complete the Letter of Offer and Written Agreement and send it to the College. Once the completed Letter of Offer and Written Agreement and the fee is received (and cleared by the bank) an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment will be generated and sent to the Australian Student Visa issuing centre to facilitate the issuing of a student visa.
- Applicants must then apply for a student visa at their Australian Student Visa issuing.
if you need any help or assistance or more information add me on whatsapp +234 803 360 4168 to chat now.
wishing u the best in your career path.